A modern LED display concept with a slim system structure – The main features of the new miline series are user-friendliness and flexibility. The line-based structure guarantees endless applications.
- Optimised design and permanently ready for indoor or outdoor use
Due to the light and compact construction you can install your miline display almost anywhere – and operate it permanently, 24 hours/7 days a week indoor or outdoor!
- miline display - line by line
Show all your information on your LED display - line by line! You want to display some more details? Then just put several miline displays one below the other.
- Microcontroller system expandable by additional components
We offer standardised units for different field bus systems, e.g. Profibus or Profinet. Configure your system – with one software for all units.
- Your miline displays your texts – in different colours, standing, scrolling or flashing.
- Your miline updates information – depending on the type with the help of text attributes such as tabs, colour switching and flashing of texts.
- Your miline adapts to meet your requirements – show measured values in the correct formatting and adjust the font and background colours as required!
- Your miline displays your pictures – depending on the type BMP-, PNG- or JPEG files.
- Your miline displays your graphics – display lines, rectangles and triangles, circles as well as bargraphs (with minimum or maximum values)
- Display different information – and switch between different image contents.
- Call up saved texts and graphics and inform all your employees!
- Dot matrix display, high-contrast LEDs, high contrast: Visualise your texts and graphics on your displayboard and inform your employees!
- Easy system integration with Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet and other interfaces: Connect your display to your system - via common interfaces on your display!
- Readable from different viewing directions on up to 50 meters: Display your information on several sides and at the ideal character height - for optimal reading conditions at any distance!
- Slim aluminium housing for wall or ceiling mounting: Mount your scoreboard in your workspace - simple and barrier-free.
- Maintenance-free and suitable for industrial use: Due to the robust housing and fanless operation, you can use your display in an industrial environment.
Resolution / Display surface
64 x 16 pixel /
32 x 16 pixel to 128 x 48 pixel /
|128 x 32 px /|
approx. 520 x 130 mm
LED dot matrix display
|Pixel size / pixel pitch||2,4 mm / 7,62 mm|
2,6 mm / 8,0 mm
|3,0 mm / 4,0 mm|
|Angle of radiation|
(horizontal / vertical)
|120° / 120°|
110° / 110°
|150° / 150°|
|Display colour||up to 7 luminous colours|
(red, green, blue, yellow, magenta, cyan, white)
|3 luminous colours|
red, green and mixed colour (yellowish)
Data input & presentation
|Control unit||controller (other control units on request)|
selectable: Profibus-DP, Profinet I/O RT, Ethernet TCP/IP,
|selectable: Profibus-DP, Profinet I/O RT, Ethernet TCP/IP|
further data input
(e.g. CANopen, Ethernet IP, Modbus, ...) on request
standard USB (optional Ethernet TCP/IP), further interfaces on request
|Displayable characters||ASCII character sets (20H...7FH)|
freely definable special characters and graphics as well as UNICODE
writeable over the entire display area
|Character height ||
50 mm | 20 m
52 mm / 21 m
|30 mm | 12 m|
40 mm | 15 m
55 mm | 22 m
65 mm | 28 m
85 mm | 35 m
105 mm | 42 m
120 mm | 50 m
Housing & mounting
industrial version, aluminum profile housing
(W x H x D)
64 x 16 px: 515 x 160 x 56 mm
|from 318 x 178 x 80 mm||approx. 580 x 160 x 56 mm|
Wall mounting, optionally ceiling mounting
|Operating voltage||100 to 240 VAC / 50 to 60 Hz, 24 VDC ±20 %|
64 x 16 px: 15 W
30 W per module (32 x 16 px)
|Protection||IP40 / IP65||IP44 / IP65||IP40 / IP65|
standard: -20...+50° C